Saturday, January 22, 2011

Me and my friend



Well I have been so busy kinda. I have  my best friend ever Katelyn who Love to spend the night when ever they want me to. We have so much fun. Only thing I don't like is when ever Katelyn and my sister Lileigh play together it makes me sad. My sister takes everybody away. She always has friends and I don't. My momma always says that having more then one friend is best. But I don't for some reason other kids think I am mean or they don't like me. I love my sister but she always has friends. I know Katelyn likes her but I don't want them to be friends. Lileigh always gets them to be mean to me. And makes me sad. But Momma helped me to hang with her no little sister yay.
I hope we are friends forever. I am so glad we met. We are in same girl scout troop to. Troop 463 ROCKS! We are taking orders for Cookies. Cookies are so yummy I hope i can sale lots of them ok i hope my sister and I can sale lots of them and our troop makes lots of money! We have to make ideas on what we want to do with it. Hopefully it is a lot how cool would that be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Thank you for taking time to read!