Monday, January 31, 2011

It was a BLAST!!!!

Hi this is my Momma. We went to Chuck E Cheese and we took this picture. It was a blast. There was a lot of people there I think it was because it was raining and yukky outside. Which makes it a great day to go to Chuck E Cheese. I sure hope you get to go and have fun acting like a kid. It was so cramped but it was fun. As you can see for me I really had fun there. I saved a token and I did not even know until the next day. I wish my friend Katelyn would have come to have fun with me.

This is my family we scrunched together to get this picture kinda don't you think? Momma and Daddy took my sisters and I to Chuck E Cheese because we have been working very hard on our school work and chores. I am glad I did and I will keep doing all the time.
This my picture of my Momma and I at Chuck E Cheese for my 7th birthday.  I can not wait to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Thank you for taking time to read!